At Spirit, we strongly value performance. Our annual salary reviews are based upon how well our employees perform. When you work hard, you get rewarded.
As part of an exceptional benefits package, we emphasize the clear understanding of the various medical plans and other opportunities that are offered. We help you make the best use of your plans and maximize the dollars you spend. Keeping our workforce healthy is a big priority for us. It's so important in fact, we offer incentives to make it happen. We encourage all of our employees to choose from among the many health and wellness plans we have available.
From the day you join our team, you'll receive on-the-job training along with formal instruction to help you succeed now and to prepare you for the brightest future possible. We designed our professional growth and development process to help you continually improve your skills and, in doing so, prepare you for the next step in your career.
Spirit's benefit package is designed to be are competitive in local markets, with:.
- Competitive wages
- Annual salary and performance reviews
- Company profit sharing bonus
- 401K savings plan – The company will match
- 75% of on the first 8% of your contributions
- Annual defined company contribution to 401K – Based on service and age, 1.5%, 3%, 4.5%
- Relocation benefits
- Three medical plan options
- Vision coverage
- Health care spending account
- Dependent care spending account
- Disability coverage
- Life insurance
- 12 paid holidays
- Earned time off – Vacation and sick leave combined
- Tuition assistance program